@pizzapality Sounds more like the Horseman was in a giving mood! Congratz! 🐎
@NoponIntended We are pretty sure he was spotted queuing outside the Barber Shop! 😉
@MrKayonne That's awesome, we really hope you are having fun and soon will be able to have all the available Class Mounts!
@educatorjedi Sounds like bliss~ Be sure to save some coffee for us, sharing is caring right? 😜
@RainbowTeaShop Clearly it's impossible to improve on something that's so close to perfection 😍
Happy Friday! Here is today’s hotfix update.
October 23, 2020
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused Glyph of Crackling Flames to break the animations of several abilities.
- Tricks of the Trade can now be cast on characters level 10 and above.
- Fixed an issue where the Hailstorm (Talent) buff persisted after switching specializations.
- Warlocks below level 10 now have a pet action bar to control their summoned demons.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- The damage and health of all enemies have been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Infinite Void damage reduced by 50% per stack on all difficulties.
- Black Scar damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Mandible Slam damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
- Icecrown Citadel
- The Lich King
- Fixed an issue where the Necrotic Plague debuff wouldn’t be removed upon exiting the instance.
Items and Rewards
- Wands can now be transmogrified into two-handed Legion Artifact weapons.
Player versus Player
- Battleground gates will once again open when the countdown timer expires.
- During the quest, “The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened”, the falling rocks in the Scar of the Worldbreaker are no longer quite so punishing on Martek’s Hog.
- Players are once again able to steer the Keg Bomb during the “Do a Barrel Roll!” quest in Kun-Lai Summit.
@nightmareamor Any chance you could show us some of your coolest new looks? 😉