RT @CarBotAnimation: Warcrafts EP 1 'in the dark of the knight' https://t.co/4vsAykjsJp
When you open the game do you go straight to campaign, or do you go to custom games first? How often are you encountering this issue?
There is currently a bug where you do not get credit for beating the second Rexxar mission. To get your achievement use the “allyourbasearebelongtous” cheat on that mission, it should give it to you.
Thanks for the callout Vortex and great find.
Yes, if you want the portrait right now, the cheat should help you get it.
The saves from the old patch not working is intended functionality unfortunately. But the auto-defeat when continuing is not. Were you doing anything odd besides just playing through the missions normally? What difficulty where you on?
The allyourbasearebelongtous cheat should give you the credit for the second mission, and that will count towards your campaign/portrait progress. It is a known issue on Hard and the bug report is in. Thanks friends.
We’ve been seeing reports of this pretty commonly across the bug report forums. There seems to be a work around of deleting old maps from TFT/RoC and then reinstalling Reforged. It is a fix that is working for most people but not everyone. Give it a try and let us know if that fixes the issue for you.
For clarity, Leviathan. It was only broken in Classic mode, it was always working as intended for Reforge users.
Thats valid feedback GriM/Xelfire! I’ll pass it along. Thanks for the reports guys.
The final two Orc prologue missions are Reforged Mode only. I’m glad we were able to resolve the Rexxar mission issue!
Hey GriM, this issue should have been fixed with this patch. I would try beating the last mission again (or using allyourbase cheat) and you should unlock Rexxar campaign! Let me know if that works for you.
Catch up on the history of Warcraft and prepare to take up arms in the Warcraft III: Reforged single-player campaig… https://t.co/OrsKRwSJWw
Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
February 6, 2020
Changes and Bug Fixes
- Players should no longer be met with a “defeat” screen after loading into a mission.
- Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
- The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
- Disconnecting or logging out will no longer change the save file folder.
- Fixed a number of issues that would block progression or not give credit for completing missions.
• Developer’s note: Updating a map for these types of fixes invalidates prior saves. This is similar to how replays from prior game client versions no longer work. Campaign progress will not be lost.
- Custom Games
- Multiboards should no longer crash custom games.
- Joining lobbies for the same map no longer creates duplicate versions of the map.
• Developer’s note: This also resolves disconnects from improper map names.
- The rendering of Classic mode has been updated.
- Resolved an issue with hitching when constructing buildings or training units for the first time.
- Fixed Ziggurat upgrade animation in Reforged mode.
- Adjusted animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
- Units completing training while off-screen again have voices.
- Starting locations are again obscured by the fog of war.
- Whispers now include the name of the sender.
- Locale settings for audio and subtitles can now be adjusted independently in Battle .net prior to launching the game.
- Non-Latin glyphs no longer overlap.
- A tooltip now displays when hovering over truncated text.
- Chat keeps up with the latest messages.
- Heroes on the match results screen are now contained by boundaries.
- All menus are now distinct between Classic and Reforged graphic settings.
• Developer’s note: We’ve implemented a temporary solution to better inform whether you are playing in Reforged or Classic mode, by applying a sepia tone to the background images for Classic.
If you want to email screenshots that would probably be better!
Where is your Warcraft III documents folder located ? The standard location would be : C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Warcraft III
Hey Jenzul! Can you send us the map you’re using to
? We can try to check it out for you.
Thanks for the additional info everyone! We are continuing to investigate the issue, but the info you provided definitely pointed us in the right direction!
Hey Massive! Are you still experiencing this issue or did it happen once and then resolve itself. Players who were experiencing similar issues ran the repair tool and it seemed to fix a lot of these issues
Are you still encountering that issue? When you encountered it, where you offline or online?