Our latest Balance Update is now live - including changes to Forge/Cybernetics Core upgrade times, and Nydus Worms.… https://t.co/kFgwLGWCNq
RT @esportstarcraft: 👂Psst, StarCraft fans. Guess what? 🙌 WCS Challenger is BACK! 🙌 Get all your information, rules, and sign-up links h…
Floating some extra minerals? This is your LAST CHANCE to purchase War Chest: Katowice 2019 and support… https://t.co/W9VPpGawy0
03/06/2019 06:08 PMPosted by ZeLLeX Hello, I am Korean and I tried my best to translate this page in English.
Please do not misunderstand. I am not the one who put this post up and I do not use maphack.
Honestly, I don't really play ladder games (I usually only play with computer) and it doesn't matter to me whether players use maphack or not (personally).
However, I was hoping that this can help you analyze and take this further with hacks/maphacks.
I do not know how much this can do, but just to tell you, in Korean community, they are losing hope in Blizzard and they are starting to say things like, "You can report to Blizzard all you want, but they don't care and will do nothing about it."
This is true, but I am hoping that you can prove them wrong.
"I am a user that uses Maphack in Starcraft Remastered"
1. Making and spreading of maphack only applies to small community in South Korea. In overseas, they don't seem to make it.
2. I said that maphack only applies to small community but these days, the users that use maphack only share via messenger. We do not like new users to maphack.
3. It is true that we have to pay to use maphack. They install the maphack using remote control and afterwards, use code when executing the program. However, the code changes every now and then. To prevent spreading of maphack, we pay in time interval or just when we need to use it. There is also concept of life-time use payment. Even after new patch in Starcraft, the maphack is updated within 1 hour. You need to pay additional for the upgrade.
4. Maphack, Unit Control Group, Dropping players, Splitting workers in the beginning of match, reading ally chat from opposite team, Able to see dark templar or terran mine in the minimap with the X mark is available.
5. There is a rule that says we need to use the maphack very carefully (not noticeable) so that we can use this maphack for a long time.
6. I know people that use this maphack is about 70 people and most amateur use it in high tier. They really use it well (not noticeable).
7. Maphack user reported in FireBatHero's (Blacktube) YouTube video is real. He actually received a warning in the group chat in messenger.
8. I will only take and answer certain questions.
03/06/2019 01:00 AMPosted by dedus224 http://dlrjfehdgus17.blogspot.com
Probably not helpful but it seems like this Korean blogger is selling maphack. Since the negotiation seems to be done through kakaotalk (Korean messenger system), I have no idea how much the guys is charging but it seems that his product(?) is term-based and has to be renewed every once in a while.