The dragon consumes. Simultaneously celebrate #AppreciateADragonDay AND #ThrowbackThursday by reliving Overwatch's… https://t.co/AnwCzQrUhn
Thanks for the video, we're looking into this.
RT @overwatchleague: To celebrate the Greatest Of All Time 🐐 GOAT Brigitte will be available February 6th to kick-off the start of #OWL202…
The Year of the Rat is here!
Ring in the new year on the objective! For a limited time, celebrate with your favorite heroes in the 2020 Overwatch Lunar New Year event and earn new skins, emotes, highlight intros, player icons, sprays, and more. Plus, play limited-time game modes, including the new-for-2020 brawl: Capture-the-Flag Blitz.
May good fortune follow you all year... but Overwatch's Year of the Rat celebration ends on Feb 5. Good fortune awaits.
Learn more: Blizz.ly/LNY2020
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playoverwatch
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/playoverwatch
Join us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/playoverwatch
Who's ready for some fireworks? Overwatch's Year of the Rat celebrations start NOW! 🐀🎆 https://t.co/sKOzBJQuQc https://t.co/pvqaxGRZk5
Patch 1.44 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- Ashe’s accuracy stats are affected by Bob’s arm cannons
- On low graphic settings, Bob’s gold weapon sparkle effects appear high above his body
- With the Shieldmaiden skin equipped, her drinking horn can appear in odd positions when viewing the Medal victory pose
- With the Cricket skin equipped, Junkrat’s face clips through his helmet mask during the Feast highlight intro
- When using the Halt! emote or victory pose, Orisa’s eye color does not change
- With the Firework victory pose equipped, one of the effects plays near Torb’s foot
- Deathmatch - When colorblind settings are on, the scoreboard can sometimes display one player with default enemy color instead
- Highlights - There is no visual indication for which save highlight option is currently selected
- Workshop - The search field for a Rule can not be used after an event has been selected
- Workshop - The “Go To Assemble Heroes” action does not reset the countdown clock for a Control point unlocking